Protection against cyber threats related to our data.
Criminals obtain your personal data or the reserved data of companies to impersonate your identity and thus, for example, make use of your bank accounts, credit cards, pay in your behalf, comment or use your social networks, contact your customers, etc.
It supposes a great economic, personal and image damage and loss.
We are going to provide you with specific solutions to your case:
- Protocols and preventive measures so that your personal, reserved and secret data is protected.
- Cancellation, when possible, of banking operations (payments, transfers, …) made on your behalf by the impersonator.
- Removal of comments and publications made on your behalf by the impersonator on social media and the Internet, as well as denunciation and blocking.
- Request the right to be forgotten on the Internet in the event that the damage suffered is irreparable.
- Registration in the APD registry, adaptation to Data Protection regulations for businesses.
- Review of consents and communications of personal data that we have made and exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition according to each case.
Protection against cyber threats related to behavior on Social Networks and the Internet.
Haters, trolls, and other profiles contribute to the spread of hate and other negative behaviors that harm or make people feel bad and can even constitute a criminal event on the Internet and social networks. They usually manifest themselves through systematic negative comments on social networks, opinion and assessment platforms (Trustpilot, Tripadvisor…).
This damages the credibility, image and reputation of a person, business or brand and can even constitute a hate crime, sextortion (sexting), cyberbullying…
We are going to provide you with solutions to your case:
- Protocols and preventive measures so that it does not happen again.
- The removal and deletion of all comments and publications of any kind made by that person that are negative, harmful, derogatory, or offensive to you or your business.
- Denunciation and blocking on social networks and internet platforms of the person who makes negative, harmful, denigrating, or offensive comments and publications.
- Continuous management and monitoring of Haters, keeping evidence of their actions, and responding appropriately when a response is necessary or convenient.
- Support in the complaint before the competent authorities (police or courts) if necessary.