“WE PROTECT YOU WHERE OTHERS DO NOT”: BADFREE RING FROM CIBERKON
Have you noticed that 99% of the time you act in spaces that do NOT depend on your cybersecurity or your control? You act on the Internet, search engines such as Google, web pages and third-party online stores, social networks, marketplaces and there you relate, communicate, hire, sell, buy. And it is there, precisely where you expose yourself the most depending on the security that those third parties have implemented.
There are 3 fundamental elements that we put at risk on a daily basis:
1-Data and Information: personal and bank details, passwords, personal or commercial information, communications…
2-Your intellectual and industrial creations (IP): brands, videos, photographs, designs, music…
3-Your own image and reputation or that of your business.
So, as you can see, it’s not just about hackers, cyberattacks and hiring cybersecurity, that’s just a small part, there are other daily and vital threats and risks that traditional cybersecurity cannot control or foresee. Shouldn’t you take control? That’s what our Digital Security services are for.
Protection of your Intellectual and Industrial Property
We protect your intellectual or industrial property against non-consensual use, theft, unauthorized copying, falsification, piracy, illegal downloading, distribution, or any form of infringement. These risks have multiplied with the widespread use of the Internet.
We detect and eliminate infringements of your intellectual and industrial property, and depending on the situation, we monetize them, converting them into income for you.
We offer comprehensive solutions for intellectual property protection: protocols, practices, training and records.
What do we protect?
- Brands and distinctive signs.
- Business identity and commercial image
- Your website and your domain
- Your social networks and their content
- Copyright, intellectual, scientific, literary or artistic creations: computer programs, musical and literary works, online courses, publications, downloads, possession and distribution of illegal files.
- Your products
- Cryptoassets, Tokens and NFTs (non-fungible tokens).
Where do we act?
- Search engines (Google, etc): URLs that offer illegal access to protected content in search engines; highranking phishing sites to trick users; websites indexed by unauthorized vendors selling fakes, etc.
- Social networks: fake profiles that impersonate your identity; false advertisements on networks to redirect to fraudulent websites; or sale of fake products on networks; nonconsensual use of your videos…
- Fraudulent websites: Cybersquatting (or identical domain names to take advantage of your brand), Typosquatters (similar domains with typos), imitation websites to sell counterfeits, redirect traffic or steal personal and financial data from customers and users.
- Marketplaces: imitation or counterfeit products; unauthorized dealers; use of unauthorized images, etc.
- Video platforms (Youtube, etc.): unauthorized use of your content and creations by blocking them or monetizing them (Social video growth).
- Cyberlockers: P2P that distribute illegally; cloud/cloud from where it is illegally distributed; streaming where it is illegally viewed online without having to download and store files.
- Mobile apps: unauthorized apps that impersonate your identity; fake apps to steal user data; fraudulent app to deceive the consumer.
Protection of your Data and Information: personal and sensitive data, relevant and confidential informationa and data.
Your data and information are permanently in circulation and exposed whether or not you have cybersecurity elements: sending emails, sharing files, teleworking, remote access, connecting to public Wi-Fi, online purchases on web pages or ecommerces or social networks, publications on social networks, partner access to your system, etc. In addition, the data that you protect with cybersecurity, such as that of your business, can be exposed to the outside due to human error or malicious intent, or be the object of a cyberattack to obtain it (Pishing, pharming, keylogging, etc.). If these data fall into the wrong hands, they will be used to commit crimes and impersonate your identity and thus, for example, make use of your bank accounts, credit cards, pay on your behalf, comment or use your social medias, contact your customers and so.
These actions result in significant economic and reputational damage and loss.
We are going to provide you with specific solutions to your case:
- Protocols and preventive measures so that your personal, reserved and secret data is protected (data access and management technology, backups, ip/domain securitization, sensibilization…)
- Cancellation, when possible, of banking operations (payments, transfers, …) made on your behalf by the impersonator.
- Removal of comments and publications made on your behalf by the impersonator on social media and the Internet, as well as denunciation and blocking.
- Request the right to be forgotten on the Internet in the event that the damage suffered is irreparable.
- Registration in the APD registry, adaptation to Data Protection regulations for businesses.
- Review of consents and communications of personal data that we have made and exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition according to each case.
Protection of your Image and Reputation: behaviour on Social Networks and the Internet.
Your reputation and image or that of your business not only depends on you and your online activity on the Internet, social networks, etc., but also on the activity of third parties who act, think and value you or your business without your knowledge or consent. and that they can come to obey systematic social behaviors that only seek to harm.
Haters, trolls, and other online profiles contribute to the proliferation of hate speech and other negative behaviors that harm and make people feel bad. In some cases, these actions can even constitute criminal offenses on the internet and social networks. Typically, they engage in the systematic posting of negative comments on social media platforms and review sites (such as Trustpilot, Tripadvisor ans similar sites).
Such activities not only undermine the credibility, image, and reputation of individuals, businesses, or brands, but they can also amount to hate crimes, sextortion (sexting), cyberbullying, and more.
We are going to provide you with tailored solutions for your case:
- Protocols and preventive measures so that it does not happen again.
- The removal and deletion of all comments and publications of any kind made by that person that are negative, harmful, derogatory, or offensive to you or your business.
- Denunciation and blocking on social networks and internet platforms of the person who makes negative, harmful, denigrating, or offensive comments and publications.
- Continuous management and monitoring of Haters, keeping evidence of their actions, and responding appropriately when a response is necessary or convenient.
- Support in the complaint before the competent authorities (police or courts) if necessary.
Protection in Online Purchases, Sales and Payments
Management of claims in sales and online commerce.
Professional management of claims and after-sales service is essential for identifying areas of improvement, enhancing performance, reputation, trust in your online channel, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
We handle claims related to online purchases both domestically and internationally.
This includes addressing issues such as trip and flight cancellations, non-delivery of products (such as computers, mobile phones, clothing, shoes, bicycles), and more. We thoroughly examine various aspects, including contract conditions, pre-contractual information, contractual requirements, contract withdrawal, rights and obligations, and unfair terms.
Additionally, we assist with errors in bank transfers, Bizum, cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum), and other payment methods.
If you’ve made a mistake in an online transfer or sent it to the wrong account number, or if you’ve encountered issues with payments through platforms like Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Venmo, WeChat Pay, Alipay, and others, we can provide support and guidance.